2. a) In Scene i, what are Banquo's thoughts about the witches' prophecies?
- He thinks they are crazy, but then they start to come true.
b) What are Macbeth's thoughts about the prophecies?
- He didn't believe them until they began to happen.
3. a) What two people are the murderers tole to kill?
- Banquo and Fleance
b) Why is it necessay to kill both?
- Because as long as one of them are alive they will be king, not Macbeth.
4. What goes wrong with the murderers' plans?
5. a) Why does Macbeth want to see the witches again?
-To find out what will happen next.
b) What does Lady Macbeth think Macbeth needs most?
6. a) In Scene vi, what reason does Lennox give for Macduff's being in disgrace?
- He didn't attend the banquet.
b) What is Macduff trying to accomplish in England?
-He is trying to put together an army.